FirmRisk is the scalable, real-time, firm-level risk management solution for trading groups, hedge funds, brokerages, FCM's, IB's, clearing firms and exchanges. FirmRisk centralizes your front, middle and back office data sources to provide you with powerful and comprehensive portfolio analysis and risk surveillance tools. The client-server architecture extends risk management capabilities across your network and throughout your firm and office locations. Through FirmRisk's user and account filtering you can even extend these capabilities to your customers and empower them with this proactive management system.
FirmRisk was launched in 1995 and our technology and methodologies have never stopped maturing. We offer global market coverage and analytics for todays increasingly sophisticated option types. Our server technology, continuously developed and refined, uses intelligent analysis prioritization for maximum speed and performance.
- Integrate back-office data from GMI, Rolfe & Nolan, Ubitrade, Phase 3,
and your own prop systems.
- Use real-time prices from DDF Plus, eSignal, Interactive Data, Nexa,
RealTick, Reuters and Spryware.
- Process FIX Drop Copy streaming transaction data.
- Volatility surface modeling.
- Portfolio analysis with price, market volatility and time variables.
- Real-time risk alerts based on dollar value of portfolio risk, Greeks,
P&L, trade and position quantities, and more.
- Customized and standard Firm level reporting with account and market
risk based filtering.
- Detailed account analysis with what-if capability.
- Produce batch reports to PDF.
- Automatically send PDF reports to email recipients.